Incentives such as coupons are a great way to boost sales by winning over new customers, encouraging additional spending, or enticing customers to return to their abandoned carts. From a marketing standpoint, coupon codes can help build mailing lists and provide campaign content. The OneSource ERP Ultimate edition framework allows you to take advantage of this functionality from your Magento eCommerce platform. Coupons can be configured for one-time use per customer or for a given date range. Track your multitude of web site coupon codes individually in your ERP or bundle them all together into a single ERP summary discount code. Contact Allegro for more information on how to use coupon codes with your OneSource ERP.
Following up on last months blog – Integrating Google Analytics with your eCommerce Site
Are you still considering Google Analytics for your business but haven’t taken that final step because it seems daunting? Google Analytics has introduced the GA Demo Account. The Demo Account offers a fully functional account filled with data from the Google Merchandise Store, an eCommerce site that sells Google branded merchandise.
The features and functionality you will explore include:
- Access all the Standard reports to see which ones are useful to you
- Get inspiration from predefined dashboards and segments imported from the Solutions Gallery to create your own
- Alter reports by adding table filters and secondary dimensions, and by changing the report type
- Learn how to compare audience, acquisition, behavior and conversion performance to a previous date range period
- Create your own personal assets such as custom reports, annotations, shortcuts and custom alerts
- Become familiar with the predefined attribution models and even create your own
- Determine whether features you don’t haven’t implemented could be beneficial to you e.g. AdWords and Search Console integrations
- Use it as a companion when following a training course
Access the account and more information HERE.