Knowledge is power.
Custom reports from Allegro help you to get the most from your system.
You rely on Symix or Syteline for customer data, orders, inventory and much more. When standard reports aren’t enough, you need custom reports or the ability to get your data out of Symix or Syteline an into another tool or database.
Allegro can connect ODBC-compliant reporting tools like Crystal Reports to Syteline ERP, add new reports that anyone can access, or replicate your SyteLine ERP data on a regular basis to data warehouses to drive trending and provide the business intelligence that management needs for decision- making. You need your database and the server to operate smoothly so you stay working and shipping orders on time. Progress is great for low maintenance, but that often leads to no one watching for long stretches where problems can appear.
Report Development Services for Symix and Syteline Include:
Modify or Customize Existing Reports
- If you need something added to an existing SyteLine report, removed or rearranged and sorted, you can count on Allegro’s Progress programmers to duplicate that report with all your changes.
Add New Custom ERP Reports
- When you need a report that doesn’t even exist yet, we can build a new SyteLine report or create a web page that anyone can access that reports the data you specify.
Connect to Crystal Reports
- For power users who know how to write their own reports in tools like Crystal Reports, Allegro can hook up SyteLine and ODBC and provide the SQL views and guidance you need to manage your own reports.
Send Data-to-Data Warehouses
- Pull data out of your SyteLine system on a regular schedule and deliver it to your choice of data warehouse and BI tools. No more re-keying of summary data or stale information.
Put Reports up on the Web
- Doing a dump and load twice a year might not be your favorite weekend task, but you know it’s the best way to keep the Symix/Syteline database defragmented and clean. Single-threaded dumps and loads are things of the past.