Are you frustrated working with so-called “expert” programmers who just aren’t up to par? Having a hard time finding experienced open-source resources? Allegro’s PHP and MySQL programmers and database administrators are very experienced in open-source applications such as Magento, Joomla, SugarCRM, osCommerce, and xTuple.
In addition, we have installed, customized and trained many organizations in using their in-house or homegrown PHP applications as well. With insight into our open-source programmers’ and database administrators’ strengths, we can turn to those same excellent, open-source programmers or DBAs for the best, most suitable projects.
Having worked with a very diverse group of industries from government to real estate, we offer a broad range of vertical expertise. And, since we have been in business since 1993, you can rest assured that you will have the most knowledgeable and savvy technical experts on your side.
Wide Range of Open-Source Expertise
Our open-source development team can help you with many different types of projects:
- Straight PHP Projects – PHP coding
- Programming – PHP, Java, and other open-source programming languages.
- Database administration – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Linux, and many others
- Open-source web storefront expertise
- Customer relationship management solutions
- Web content management systems (CMS)
- Open-source ERP packages
- Database and server monitoring
Get Experienced, Certified Programmers and Database Administrators
- Most of our programmers, database administrators, and network administrators have more than 15 years of experience. The majority of our open-source support staff are also certified in one or several technologies such as PHP, MySQL, Zend, etc.
Partner with Motivated, Open-Source Resources Who Stay on the Cutting-Edge
- Unlike some firms that just spit out anyone for any project, we select the best suited programmer or database administrators to achieve your goals. Since we constantly stay in touch with our resources, we truly understand their strengths and weaknesses. You won’t be disappointed thinking “Why did they pick this person?” but instead will realize our open-source support staff are definitely worth having by your side.
- Work with a Motivated Open-Source Team – Because our open-source team is constantly adapting to new client needs and the ever-changing role of technology in business, they are constantly learning cutting-edge technologies and becoming certified in them. (achieving certification in them) In other words, if you want just some bodies to fill chairs, you won’t find them here. We constantly strive to challenge ourselves.
- Save Time & Effort – Partner with Our Large Team – If you’re seeking an open-source programmer, database administrator, and a network administrator, we can deliver you three excellent, qualified experts in their respective areas. This will save you time and effort seeking other vendors for those roles.